Today’s post is for business owners in the restaurant and retail industries.
Scheduling isn’t an easy task for businesses with irregular shifts and a degree of unpredictability in day-to-day staffing needs. Is your company being tripped up by the following common employee scheduling pitfalls?
3. Lack of Employee Involvement
Effective scheduling is essential for quality customer service, high employee loyalty, and maximum profitability.
Workforce Management Suite with TimeSimplicity
Workforce Management Suite from ICON, Inc. can transform employee scheduling.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- System automation finds eligible associates to cover open shifts.
- View schedules by group, week, and color codes.
- Fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds.
- Reduce overstaffing and overtime with customized system notifications.
- Employee Self Service allows staff to handle their own shift trades.
Affordable Workforce Management Suite will simplify your employee scheduling. Call ICON, Inc. at 888-111-2222 to schedule a demo.
ICON, Inc. offers Workforce Management Suite, the powerful, fully-integrated WorkforceHUB that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and business.
Workforce Management Suite includes TimeClock, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. Workforce Management Suite is designed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and reduce labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our ICON, Inc. ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to schedule a demo.