Today’s article is for small-medium-sized manufacturers whose manual scheduling processes are not doing the job.
Paper-based employee scheduling processes are:
- Slow and tedious
- Unable to quickly adapt to scheduling emergencies
- Prone to errors
- Not equipped to manage overtime
- Difficult to share with employees
In addition, employees need to go through a supervisor or HR department to obtain schedule, time card, and PTO information and it is cumbersome for employees to submit and obtain shift change approvals.
Imagine if your production equipment was this outdated, ineffective, and inefficient.
These problems impact everyone in the organization:
- Owners overpay for labor, which reduces profit margins
- Owners lose money due to high employee attrition
- Owners are in jeopardy of compliance infractions
- Company misses production deadlines which threatens client contracts and business reputation
- Employees work more overtime than they want to
- Staff members can’t access the schedule when they are not at work
- Workers have to go through a manager to request shift changes
- Short-handed shifts force employees on-the-clock to pick up the slack, which, in turn, can result in employee burnout
- Scheduling managers spend so much time assembling schedules that they have little time for other essential tasks
- Scheduling managers can’t easily accommodate employee shift requests
Deep-rooted problems that affect every level of the organization require a powerful yet easy-to-implement solution. WorkforceHUB from ICON, Inc. has tools to transform employee scheduling at manufacturing facilities.
WorkforceHUB consists of TimeSimplicity which offers automated scheduling and TimeWorksPlus for integrated time and attendance tracking.
- Establish schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Customizable job codes make sure the team members with the required certifications are scheduled
- System automation finds eligible staff members to cover open shifts
- Customized system notifications reduce over-staffing and unplanned overtime
- Complete mobile coordination for team members and management
- Employee Self Service empowers staff to manage their time cards, post shift requests, and monitor PTO accruals
- Automatically creates audit-ready records
WorkforceHUB is the industry-leading customizable scheduling system for manufacturing facilities that run 24/7.
ICON, Inc. offers WorkforceHUB, the powerful, fully-integrated WorkforceHUB that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and company.
WorkforceHUB includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorksMobile. WorkforceHUB is designed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and lessen labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our ICON, Inc. ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHUB in minutes. Contact us today to book a demo.